Successedge Exporters Network is a community setup to guide prospective exporters in their dealings in the export word.
To be the leading African Export Trade Forum
To become a renounced association promoting a diversified export base through the
provision of export empowerment programme.
- To attract new enterprises into the export business.
- To enlighten exporters on export financing with a view to enhance their competitiveness
- To set up co-operative within the group with a view to provide equal opportunities to every
members to participate in the export business
- Establishment, rehabilitation and/ or expansion of plantations/ farms for the production
and processing of exportable product
- To train exporters on adequate packaging material for export, capital equipment needed
for production of goods for export
- To assist members in product development through workable programme with various
local and international agencies.
- To organize workshop, training and seminars to equip and prepare members for profitable
- To support Government effords and initiative to diversify Nigerian’s non-oil export sector
through training and capacity building
- Monthly update on opportunities in the export market
- Information update of product market price
- Export trade contract confirmation
- Information on participation in international trade mission and export
- Mentorship opportunities provision of free BLOG on exportable product.
- Subsidy on export training programme
Godwin A. Oyefeso is an Agribusiness Expert, Publisher, Business Growth Strategist, SME and Export Consultant.
A graduate of Accounting; he holds a post graduate Diploma (PGD) in Theology. Oyefeso’s work experience spans through manufacturing, marketing and auditing, with the advantage of serving various managerial positions.
He is the President/Founder of Success Edge for Entrepreneurship Development (SEED), Director General of Successedge Exporters Network (SEEN).
He is a member of the following organization;
– Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce
– Netherland Business Link
– Nigeria-Belgium Business Council
– Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Mr Godwin Oyefeso has given keynote presentations, to the Nigerian Canadian Business Association, Stitch Nigeria Trade centre in Netherland, Lagos Chamber of Commerce& Industry, USA – AGOA Training program.
He hosts two radio shows on Agribusiness & Export every week.
He has published over 15 books and 35 Manuals on Agricultural, entrepreneurship and export.
Mr Oyefeso has also equipped himself with the required knowledge through Executive training/workshops with Nigeria Export Promotion council (NEPC) AGOA-United States of America base agency, SON and NAFDAC.
He has equally participated in various International Business Forum in Uruguay, Brazil, Vietnam, Netherland, others include; African – Ireland Economic Forum in Dublin, International Chamber of Commerce Conference, USAID workshop on Understanding Regional & International Trade Preference & International Certifications, International Festival of Business in UK Agro business conference in Belgium and Netherland, International Trade Centre Program on SME and WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement USA Trade mission, Africa Global Business Forum (COMESA) in Dubai, Belgium Trade mission and Turkey Trade mission etc.
His ultimate vision, mission and ministry centers around adding value to human existence through the gospel of Jesus Christ. He is married to Funke and blessed with Esther, Isaac and Deborah.